Job ID: 215848
Location: HUNTSVILLE , AL , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-16
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Data Scientist
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a remote Data Scientist to help support work in Huntsville, AL. Ideal candidates will be responsible for creating dashboard visualizations using agile methodologies.
This work can be performed REMOTELY.
The following duties will be performed:
- elicit dashboard requirements from customer
- explore new data sources for applicability
- integrate data sources using database scripts
- implement business rules into data integration logic
- build interactive dashboards that showcase relevant metrics
- respond quickly to questions/challenges to dashboard results
- brief dashboard to stakeholders and train new users
- develop and maintain best practices and make recommendations to existing business processes
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree (or higher)/coursework in Physics, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Math and 1 year of experience or a Masters degree and 0 years experience.
A firm grasp on analytic thought process and collaborative skills
Ability to obtain or already possess a SECRET security clearance
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.