As a Data Analyst in Team Attribution & Insights, you will be a part of a high-impact team that plays a pivotal role in optimizing Zalando's onsite content.
We build attribution models quantifying the financial impact of Zalando's inspirational features & campaigns and drive overarching initiatives to improve the customer experience from an analytical perspective.
You will be empowering our biggest client partners as well as internal stakeholders to analyze media content on Zalando web and app based on real-time data. Your primary role would involve deep-diving into our vast data sources to develop creative solutions & analyses providing insights to our stakeholders.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work with large, complex data sets applying advanced analytical methods to solve challenging use cases & customer problems
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities
- Responsible for conducting data analysis to make business recommendations and building impactful data visualizations
- Experience in formulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to answer business questions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as: Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in a data-intensive analytics role such as Digital Analytics, Product Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Strong proficiency with SQL- based languages. Experience with BigQuery and Python is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of statistical packages (Python/R, etc.)
- Google Analytics Certification / experience
- Digital / E-Commerce business knowledge
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.