One of the world's largest consulting businesses is looking for a Cloud Data Engineer to drive their digital transformation department. You will be working along with top engineers, technical thought leaders and business innovators to realize cloud data solutions to global enterprise projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience with data, including Big Data Cloud Solutions,
- Has working experience with multiple cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience working within a consultancy with a proven ability to build relationships within various businesses
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing Data and Cloud Architecture for global enterprise-level companies and projects
- Drive innovation and large transformations for the company's clients by being at the heart of technical solutions and leading-edge product development
- Work closely with cloud teams, project managers, engineer, and business innovators
For the right candidate the company offers:
- Competitive salary + secondary benefits (lease car, pension, health, laptop, phone, company fitness scheme)
- Open and innovative culture in flexible locations (Amsterdam or Rotterdam)
- Personal development and educations budgets and programs
If you are a Data Engineer interested in this opportunity or you know a Data Engineer feel free to contact me or apply here:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.