- Take on the technical leadership in a small team
- Operate and further develop of our new highly scalable, cloud-native data processing tracking service
- Support our product development teams in integrating the tracking service
- Investigate new requirements from stakeholders, solve complex challenges a data and business perspective and develop and implement technical concepts for upcoming tracking projects
- Take ownership and guarantee the quality and high availability of the service
- Accompany external IT-Audits and certification processes
- Successfully completed studies in the fields of data engineering, computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree.
- Experienced in suspending and operating a highly scalable data service as well as knowledge with AWS and terraform.
- Very good knowledge of Python, Java and experience in maintaining relational databases with SQL (PostgreSQL and Liquibase knowledge would be an advantage).
- Experience with related services such as schema management or A/B testing is another advantage.
- Familiar with Git, using GitHub and building CI/CD pipelines.
- Very good knowledge of English (min. C1) in speech and writing, a good knowledge of German is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a highly international product and tech unit with an agile environment.
In the Product & IT department
, we are responsible for providing our customers worldwide with an inspiring and reliable product. As the central product development department, we conceive, design, develop, and operate the statista.com platform as well as a selection of other tools used for internal processes. We are continuously developing them, which we achieve by working together and on an equal footing. We are proud of our high-performance tech stack, which provides the foundation for our digital products. Learn more at stackshare.io/statista.
Image 1 or video
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Professional development
- Statista University - extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- office right in the city center
- HVV Profi Card
- Home Office & Flextime
- Visa Support
At Statista, we’re all about facts and data, for we are the world's leading business data platform.
By providing reliable and easy-to-use data as well as various data analytics products and services, we empower people worldwide to make fact-based decisions.
Founded in Hamburg in 2007, we have quickly grown into a global company with offices in major cities such as London, New York and Tokyo. And we still have a lot of plans. Our constant growth does not only prove our success, but also keeps creating new development and career opportunities for our employees.
Are you ready to join us?