Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.Job Posting Title
We are expanding our games data science team and are looking to add a couple of data scientists ideally junior to mid level to our already team of 20.
Your role will focus around turning business questions into actionable insights to improve our mobile games. You will be working on mobile games that are played by millions around the world.What You'll Do
You will work with large and complex data sets and have the autonomy to make huge impact on the success of our games. You will research and analyze player behaviour, and come up with recommendations. You will do this by listening to stakeholders, understanding context and challenging business ideas. You will use diverse techniques - frequentist and Bayesian statistics, machine learning, exploratory and explanatory data analysis, causal inference, data visualization, monte carlo modelling and econometric analysis.
Why come work for Product Madness?
- Discuss with stakeholders requirements for analysis
- Run exploratory data analysis and turn it into questions which can be answered with analytical techniques
- Use simple analytics, statistical or causal inference, machine learning or any other techniques to answer questions and tackle problems
- Communicate results clearly and effectively
As well as having the opportunity to work on exciting projects in the mobile gaming space and develop as a Data Scientist we are also a people first organisation and give us some outstanding benefits that include:
What We're Looking For
- Yearly Bonus
- Excellent salary
- Amazing Pension Scheme (up to 10% matched)
- 25 Days Annual leave + Christmas Closure (4 days) + Birthday off + Special occasion day off + Wellness days + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working arrangements to suit you
- £250 Work from home allowance to set up your home office
- Private Medical + Dental Insurance
- £50 a month wellness budget spend it toward your gym or massage for example
- £40 a month Uber Eats Voucher
- £10 a month coffee voucher
- Access to Perkbox
- Study Assistant programme & Counselling services
- Enhanced Parental Leave
You will ideally need to bring with you the following skills/experience. Please however don't worry if you do not tick every box. we would still love to hear from you. As you will be provided with an abundance of learning and career growth opportunities.
Why Product Madness?
- A degree or equivalent work experience in data driven field
- Experience of using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis
- Experience of using any of the following to answer business or scientific questions - statistics, mathematics, machine learning, econometrics, causal techniques, monte carlo modelling, etc.
- Experience of using at least one programming language (R or Python)
- Experience of using SQL
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.Our Values
We have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
Always improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
- Champion Together We excel at what we do but yet remain humble and helpful to our teammates. We champion one another and hold each other to high standards without any egos.
- Globally Inclusive
We are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
We always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.
Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!R0012721