GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people's lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Data Scientist to our Customer Experience team in São Paulo!
As CX Data Scientist your main goal is to turn the voice of the customer into actions. You'll be responsible for identifying global opportunities and proposing action plans to maximize the results of the CX operations and initiatives, besides keeping a close relationship with other areas to guide Gympass service and product improvements.
This role suits those who are analytically strong, proactive and want to make an impact by turning these opportunities into actions.
- Think outside the box to consolidate, structure and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) related to customer service to generate valuable insights to business;
- Identify opportunities and develop and implement data analytics models to turn them into actions;
- Monitor the customers experience throughout their Gympass journey, in order to identify signs and opportunities to act quickly and ensure: user satisfaction, higher activation rates and LTV and lower churn;
- Diagnose, analyze and interpret trends in complex data sets;
- Develop strategies, test plans, measure performance and execute scenarios analysis using analytical/statistical tools;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about findings and insights, proposing and enabling action plans to achieve the area's targets.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related experience;
- Strong Python knowledge;
- SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of analytical/ statistical tools;
- Advanced writing and speaking English skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment;
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, in order to take appropriate action;
- Previous experiences in Customer Experience and/or Operations is desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.