Recently honored for the eleventh consecutive year as one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal, Momentum takes pride in establishing a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver IT consulting services to our Fortune 500 clients. We provide successful technology solutions and solve critical business challenges to meet our client’s needs. Our alliances with industry-leading technology organizations have been instrumental to our success and allow us to offer robust solutions that are highly scalable and supportable using the best technologies available.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of applicable engineering experience
- Strong proficiency in Python with an emphasis in building data pipelines
- Ability to write complex SQL to perform common types of analysis and aggregations
- Experience with SSIS for data integration
- Experience utilizing Azure Data Factory & Azure Data Bricks to design and develop data integration solutions for Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Snowpipe and snowflake experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of scheduling, logging, monitoring and alert frameworks
- Knowledge of Data infrastructure
- Detail-oriented and document all the work
- Ability to work with others from diverse skill-sets and backgrounds
- Experience with version control systems (Git and Bitbucket)
- Experience with Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Docker containerization
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.