We are looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to further strengthen our business. You will work alongside our Sales and Ad operations teams providing client insights and analysis to ongoing projects as well as to drive new sales.
You will identify suitable data sets to use for analyzation and optimization of programmatic advertising to improve clients campaign results. In your role you will work on client projects, case studies and identify new methods to use. It is a new role to the company, where you are expected to help define the role as well as business opportunities and potentially build a team.
- Identifying value data sources to use for e.g. trend, pattern, relationship analysis
- Building models and potentially machine learning algorithms, and automating data collection processes
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques
- Supporting Sales in acquiring new clients by proposing suitable solutions and strategies for their digital advertising
- Collaborate with Ad operations to optimize the clients results in their digital advertising
Desired Knowledge, Skills And Behaviors
- +5 years experience as a Data Scientist, preferably within digital advertising
- Understanding of machine learning, its approaches and applications
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, Java and C++
- Experience in graph databases is an advantage
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong math skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to engage with sales, operations and management in a constructive and collaborative relationship - together we shine and grow Emerse
Since 2007 Emerse has built platforms and products in the ad-tech industry that are used by advertisers around the world to analyze, optimize and improve the results of their digital advertising. Our SaaS products give customers the possibility to apply machine learning to data from our own media trading platform (DSP) and from third-party data sources. Our technology has been used by customers such as Obama, Amazon, Zalando, Pizza Hut, Audi, and many more. We managed the digital advertising for one of the 2022 Swedish election campaigns. At Emerse you will have the opportunity to work with groundbreaking technology and see it used in action by customers in exciting industries around the world.
Emerse is part-owned by the investment company Spiltan and was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by the organization Företagarna.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: At our office in Malmö, Sweden. We offer a hybrid model where you can combine office with working from home.
At Emerse, we welcome people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and personal growth.