AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
AkzoNobel has started its journey to mature its Master Data Management (MDM)Services, and for this, setting up Global MDM capabilities is essential. The MDMOperations Steward/Analyst will execute master data maintenance processes withinSLAs, including its controls and monitor master data quality definitions and rules.
- Responsible for executing activities done by the MDM Operations team within allcapabilities provided,
i.e. Master Data maintenance processes, controls, SLAs, pointof contact for MDM CoE and business, issue solving (root cause analysis), MasterData Quality monitoring
- Support implementation and monitoring of master data quality rules and master datadefinitions
- Conduct issue root cause analyses and IM touch-point for system issues fixes
- Monitoring of (master) data quality
- Collaborate with Data Domain Experts from GBS MDM CoE periodically to collect,collate and analyse data for DQ metrics
- Support implementing and monitoring of master data quality rules and master datadefinitions
- Validation of the change request against master data rules (impact assessment)and determines whether the data record already exists
- When archiving or marking-for-deletion, the Data Steward checks for opentransactions and/or use in other systems
- Closing and filing change requests for master data
- Notifying the Data User on the status of requests (e.g. rejected requests andreason)
- Responsible for data entry into information systems
- Responsible to respond to business for additional information on completeness ofmaster data requests
- Respond to business with regular updates on master data mass uploads and largemaster data requests
Experience & Requirements
- Fluent English
- Bachelor Degree
- Intermediate Spanish
- SAP knowledge - Materials Module
- Strong Excel Skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 8799