- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
- Excellent opportunities for learning and development
- Be a part of a global and diverse work environment
Our client is an international product design and development company that has over the last few decades, built a reputation for crafting innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Writing high quality and testable code following clean code principles
- Implementing functionality by following defined software development process without direct supervision
- Understanding project and requirement documentation
- Creating documentation describing his/her code
- Supporting existing and potential customers with requirements capture, solutions architecture, system design, solution prototyping
- Participating in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc.
- You have at least a Diploma in Computer Science
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Engineering and Big Data
- You possess advanced knowledge in at least one programming language such as Java, Python, Scala as well as SQL & Bash.
- You have experience in any of big data technologies and frameworks: Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka/ Kafka Streams, Hadoop, Yarn, HDFS, Hive, Airflow, Jupyter, Parquet, ORC, AVRO, CarbonData, Lambda, Kappa, Data Lake.
- You are familiar with NoSQL Databases, Data platform and Machine learning and have experience with JVM based technologies and frameworks
- You have a background with different platforms and a strong focus on backends / Big Data / Analytics Solutions
- Your core professional expertise includes: Platform Architecture, Data Pipelines Architecture, Infrastructure Deployment and Management
- You have experience with building traditional Cloud Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and worked on previous projects with Containers and Resource Management systems: Docker, Kubernetes, Yarn.
- You have designed, prototype and adjusted end-to-end solution as well as developed independent CI/CD pipelines
- You have designed and implemented a set of ingestion workflow to parse, transform and validate input data
- You have provided technical guidance for the support team and communicated with customer on every phase.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are result-driven and show high level of resilience
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Minimum of 3 year(s) experience needed for this position