$80,000 - $90,000
11 January 2022
26 January 2022
Junior Data Analyst
- Are you looking to learn and develop in the area of data analysis and problem-solving?
- Enjoy flexible hybrid work options, office based in Campbelltown.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team operating in the healthcare space.
- Grow personally and professionally through our focus on wellbeing and professional development.
- Full-time contract until 30th June 2023.
South Western Sydney PHN is a not-for-profit health organisation dedicated to supporting general practitioners, practice nurses and other primary health providers to deliver the best possible care for their patients and improve access to quality local health care for the whole community.
As a passionate and reliable Data Analyst you will help improve health outcomes for people of South Western Sydney by supporting the data analysis and reporting needs of the organisation.
About the Role
As the Data Analyst you will be:
- Achieving project deliverables within the Digital Health and Data Team portfolio
- Collaborating in cross-team projects with internal and external stakeholders to support data management, analysis, and reporting needs
- Developing and communicating data and reports internally and externally
- Managing allocated data sets owned and/or accessed by SWSPHN and its reporting.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your:
- Cover letter addressing the questions below
Question 1 – Describe your skills and experience in data analysis, data management, and performance monitoring. Include details about statistical software you have used (e.g. R, STATA), general purpose tools for data processing (e.g. Python, Git, SQL) and business intelligence software (e.g. Qlik, Power BI).
Question 2 – Describe your problem-solving skills and mindset.
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000 pa (plus super & tax-free salary packaging)
SWSPHN is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Preferred applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be subject to a Criminal Record Check.
All Vacancies in Category: Contract (3)
All Vacancies at Location: Campbelltown (3)