Do you want to work in exciting projects at renowned clients? At ALTEN we believe that knowing and meeting the expectations of our consultants is a key factor in our success. Our consultants make the difference. Do you want to make the difference too?
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to address a real estate software firm, from a French retail group with representation in Portugal (Lisboa).
Description of the Project:
- Keep the existing reports updated and send them to the respective recipients.
- Collect & compile data from new data sources by updating existing reports.
- Support the preparation of summaries/presentations based on the defined KPI's for business
- Collaborate to define strategies to collect data and reporting needs of company back-office
- Analyze data using statistical and numerical methods.
- Perform testing and validation of data sets.
- Read, extract, transform, prepare, and load data into the client’s information systems tools and
- Support to operational management and monitoring of sales collection from tenants.
- Analyze existing reports in various formats and sources (Excel/CSV), suggesting improvements
and strategies for migration into Power BI.
Candidate should be able to present:
- Requires Bachelor´s Degree, valuable if at Information Systems or Engineering Area.
- Proven DA experience and methodologies with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Database exploration and querying (Microsoft tools as a plus).
- SaaS environmental tools and services.
- Fluent spoken/written Portuguese and English is mandatory, French is a plus.
If you want to embrace in a new and challenging opportunity, please send us your application!
Publication date 01/10/2021
Location Lisbon | Portugal
Recruiter Nathalie MADEIRA
Application deadline 30/11/2021
Reference Number AD003876