Seasoned is a fast growing, well-funded startup focused on making an impact on the service and restaurant industry. We’re focused on improving the livelihoods of deserving hourly professionals through access to careers, content, and connections. The team is led by an experienced set of consumer technology veterans who have experience building rich, disruptive, and customer-friendly experiences. www.seasoned.co
Seasoned intentionally cultivates a workforce that is inclusive of a myriad of cultural identity dimensions - representing but not limited to race, ethnicity, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, and gender identity/expression. As a company that prides itself on creating equity and inclusion for our clients, customers, and employees, we understand that making a positive impact on an industry like hospitality requires diverse backgrounds, voices, and perspectives at the table.
This position is primarily remote, but we have hubs in San Francisco and Pittsburgh and plan to come together periodically for opportunities to collaborate together.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Seasoned is looking for a Product Data Analyst to help drive company operations and strategy across business functions. This role is a mix of using data and analytics to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities along with working to implement changes in business strategy and operations in order to address those trends and findings. This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
What you'll be doing:
- Support various team initiatives on an ad-hoc basis by fielding requests for reports and dashboards, providing advice and insight along with the data.
- Plan, track, measure, and report on success metrics associated with new product features and launches
- Work with the data team on the setup of cross-functional company reporting, dashboards, and analysis based on an in-depth understanding of the business model, operations, product and company KPIs.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that data is accessible and metrics are well-defined
- Design SQL queries and data visualizations that deliver insightful metrics to internal customers
- Prepare executive-level reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends in datasets to attribute key business drivers; turn findings into actionable recommendations to influence key stakeholders
- Develop needle-moving hypotheses and conduct data-driven experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses
- Maintain and assist in data model documentation, data dictionary, and other Data Governance documentation
- Design and implement automated data quality checks and processes
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience analyzing data using SQL
- Experience generating internal customer-facing reports
- Experience working with product and engineering teams on all phases of a product’s lifecycle (planning through retrospective)
- Experience using databases and reporting tools (we use Snowflake and Sisense for cloud data teams (Periscope), but experience with other tools is ok)
- Demonstrated skills in developing metrics and applying analytics to successful problem solving and performance monitoring.
- Strong attention to detail.
: bring a sense of humor and a passion for learning. We are a team with diverse viewpoints and intellectual approaches, but we all agree humor and a thirst for knowledge make the team stronger (and more fun)!