Reporting to the CDO, this role leads the strategy and development of a robust and innovative Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem, including defining platform requirements, customer experience (e.g. digital touch points, customer interaction points, service concept, IOT P&S Privacy & Security) and market strategies; connecting data flow, chatflow from landing page to remote devices.
The IoT lead ensures the enterprise’s Internet of Things (IoT) partners’ ecosystem and P&S portfolio and roadmaps remain competitive.
- Ensure information about the enterprise’s IoT portfolio is clearly understood both internally and externally in the most professional and accessible way.
- Assist operations in achieving ambitious global cash generation targets with a competitive IoT services portfolio.
- Lead the IoT ecosystem partnership and services portfolio management.
- Oversee & manage the Product & Operations Team to develop and launch approved products & services.
- Lead the product management efforts for IoT services, with responsibility for defining related product roadmap, business plan and product offers as well as developing critical strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- Working with channel teams to develop the enterprise’s strategic products (digital or otherwise) roadmap for IoT, providing regular updates and strategic analyses of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals and contribute to innovations.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with partners in the industry
- Managing relationships with IoT ecosystem stakeholders and to ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered
- Have an in-depth understanding of the IoT industry including key players
- Scouting & evaluating “future proof” IoT evolutions and innovations with a “customer centric” strategic approach
- Create a global IoT vision and coordinate the Internet of Things Go-To-Market strategies for new products as well as enhancements of existing products Ops Delivery.
- Create and lead strategic internal customer presentations
- Conduct competitive landscaping & identifying customer needs to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences
- Conduct market analysis & opportunity assessment for current & future products aimed at enhancing CLV Customer Lifetime Value and/or CGU (Cash Generation Capability)
- Lead user experience requirements initiatives, research and testing processes
- Seeking and promoting synergy and capacity optimisation opportunities
- Present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, business model, CLV/CGU expectation to the executive team
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered
- Working directly with the engineering team to align with best practices of the platform used and to draw up implementation details
- Support Ops with product & services demonstrations, presos and tender responses
- Simplify & reduce the customer purchase cycle through excellent CX Customer Experience that is mapped to the Customer Persona identified.
- Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new opportunities in each region.
- Collaborate with Digital P&S Privacy & Security Leadership to identify metrics and measure program success
- Collaborate with the company’s mobile operators in acquiring customers and enhancing CLV Customer Lifetime Value and enterprise’s CGU Cash Generation Capability
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System
- Has at least 3 years of working experience as a system analyst, MDM Master Data Management, Data Catalogs
- Experience in design end-to-end application and data flow design from sensors to backend application, integrating IoT protocols and standards
- Exposure to sensors, data communication technologies like wireless, cellular, wired, and other technologies like virtualization, containers
- Under fog/cloud-computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), networking designing
- Experienced with middleware or messaging technologies (MQTT, OPC-UA or DDS)
- Familiarity with IoT technologies (sensors)
- Familiarity with cybersecurity management and automated workflow for IT/OT* applications.