eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets.
The Customer Service Data Analyst will be responsible for working with our operations teams to identify and meet their data and analytics needs. Working on data pipelines to bring together information, leading the analysis of key processes and providing insights on the performance and evolution of the different activities and markets in which we operate. This role will carry out operational analysis to support fact-based decision making, specializing in Front & Back Office Activities, Call driver analysis, Agent Performance, Contact Categorization and other relevant KPIs for the Customer Service Organization and its stakeholders. All of these, by using the best in class Reporting, Data Analytics and Data Science tools.
- Delivery of accurate and consistent reporting and managing analytics requests from Customer Services management and other key roles in the organization
- Support the identification and standardization of reporting needs across BPOs and Central Team
- Generation of actionable insights through the analysis of key metrics (performance, automation, root cause analysis, etc.) that will contribute to a global program to drive process improvement
- Lead the Contact Categorization and the Repeated Rate analysis, providing actionable insights to the relevant Teams, allowing us to provide a better experience to our customers
- Maintain and develop the Customer Service BI Tool to respond to the Business and internal clients’ needs,
- Creation of presentations for management that in a clear and effective manner convey analysis and actionable initiatives and recommendations leading to fact-based decisions,
- Collaboration in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tools’ functionalities, and processes redesign, among others, taking the lead in the reporting functions,
- Additional related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a Reporting and Analysis Function,
- Knowledge of BI/reporting systems,
- Professional MS Excel skills,
- (Knowledge of Power Query and Power BI will be a plus)
- Database knowledge and advanced SQL Language skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities,
- Ability to query and crunch data comfortably to provide business insight,
- High organizational skills. Ability to conform to shifting priorities.
- Effective management of time,
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer focused,
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines,
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently,
- Languages: English required. Advanced level of a second EU language (Spanish preferable).
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.jajaajjaj
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.