At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) Online Marketing
In this position you will work within an international Data Science team with backgrounds in different quantitative disciplines who share the conviction that the right combination of data, technology and smart algorithms is key.
As Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) Online Marketing you will identify, initiate, and drive business solutions for Online Marketing, using a smart combination of data technologies and machine learning methods.
We are an international and global employer therefore equal opportunities are important for us. We are looking forward to applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us know, if we e.g. should use a gender neutral pronoun, you need barrier-free access to our offices or we should plan for more time during the application process.
Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 4,000 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies.Aufgaben
- Together with the Online Marketing experts as well as other Data Scientists and Data Engineers, you will shape our Online Marketing infrastructure
- Contribute to an even more data- and algorithm-driven optimization of our Online Marketing budget allocation
- Identify new potential to make our Online Marketing activities more targeted to the single users’ needs
- Work on various modeling setups in both supervised and unsupervised settings (e.g. regression and classification problems, clustering, time series analysis, optimization, etc.)
- Take ownership of your projects end-to-end, i.e. not only build, but also be involved in deploying your solutions
- Collaborate closely with other Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Communicate your results in a professional and practical manner
- Master's degree or PhD in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Computer Science etc.
- More than 4 years of industry experience; Experience in a web-based technology company or in Marketing use cases is a plus
- You are a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, agile environment
- Ability to think creatively: you can connect the dots between emerging technologies to create innovative data-driven solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Very good knowledge in Python
- Good understanding of software development
- You are familiar with using Git
- Experience with technologies such as AWS SageMaker, Docker, or DVC is a plus - same as experience in ML Ops
- You enjoy learning new things and have the motivation to stay up-to-date regarding recent developments in data science, machine learning & AI
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
StepStone GmbH | Völklinger Straße 1 | 40219 Düsseldorf
- Your start at StepStone: We want you to feel comfortable right from the get-go and you can begin networking immediately. That's why we always start with an onboarding event lasting several days, during which you get to know your new colleagues, our products and our culture. After that, the onboarding continues in your department - with several weeks of individual training.
- Your further development: We are growing - and of course we want you to grow with us. We will support you with targeted training that will help you develop both personally and professionally.
- Big player with start-up flair: Even though we've grown quite a bit, we haven't lost our laidback attitude from the early days. In concrete terms, this means that we are on a first-name basis, we have short communication channels, flat hierarchies and super helpful colleagues.
- Social Days: Talk is silver, action is golden - which is exactly why all our employees have 2 Social Days a year. These can be used flexibly for social and sustainable commitment. And the best thing about it: you don't have to take any holidays.
- Holidays: While we're on the subject of holidays ... We offer 30 days of paid leave per year plus one customary day. And we always have Christmas and New Year's Eve off.
- Our location? At the Medienhafen! For you that means we're easy to reach - whether by car, train or bike. By the way: We sponsor 50% of your parking space or job ticket.
- Job-bike: And we also have good news for all cyclists: with our Job-bike offer, we support you in getting to the office quickly and sustainably.
- Mobile Office: This is also possible with us! As a general rule, we offer two days of remote working per week. Feel free to ask directly during the interview to find out what the policy is for your role.
- Are you into fitness? Great! Whether it's in our own fitness studio, playing beach volleyball or running, you can keep fit with our wide range of sporting activities.
- Fancy a coffee? Then take a look at our in-house baristas. Whether Caramello, Cortado or Flat White lactose-free - everything is brewed fresh and free of charge. Speaking of fresh, of course, we also serve fresh fruit every day.
- Our in-house post office: Standing in line isn't your thing? Then simply have your parcels delivered to the office.
- Even more benefits: Christmas party, summer party, team events, incentive trips, subsidization on our company pension scheme and great offers at wholesale rates (e.g. for mobile phone contracts, Sixt and hotel bookings with HRS) - our list is long. There's bound to be something for you too!
Das klingt nach Dir? Wir sind immer daran interessiert, mit großartigen Menschen zusammenzuarbeiten. Bewirb Dich über den “Ich bin interessiert“ Button und erhalte innerhalb von 5 Tagen eine Rückmeldung, ob wir Dich für den nächsten Prozessschritt berücksichtigen können! Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu Deiner Bewerbung findest Du hier.