6 months renewable contract
– Detailed analysis and documentation of requirements by working with the Markets business regulatory reform team, middle office, front office, operations, and technology teams.
– Analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, and process changes needed to address the user requirements.
– Participate in technical strategy decisions for implementation.
– Lead systems change process from requirements through implementation
– Onboard new source systems into data fabric
– Design & document the specifications for APIs, User Interfaces, Data Quality rules, Reconciliations, Data migration from old system to new system etc.,
– Review data models, data ingestion rules, QA plans, Entitlements etc.,
– Work with users on requirements and reports generation
- 6+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience working in a Capital Markets firm (Investment Bank / Investment Management) with good understanding of financial products
- Good familiarity with trade lifecycle of common asset classes and in-depth knowledge of at least one asset class
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile development methodology
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and warehousing best practices
- Excellent skills in MS Office – especially Excel & PowerPoint. Others including Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, etc.,
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology