There's no secret on the rule for being number-one, it takes willingness to improve and determination to pursue it. At GRiT® it is all about the journey getting there. We trust talent and intelligence are important, yet passion and perseverance are key to achieving any goal.
We are Tech Passionate People, with Purpose, delivering solutions while building strong long-term relations.
People. Technology. Innovation. All-around it.
Prove your grit and join our Team!
- 2 years minimum of experience as Data Scientist, doing exploratory data analysis, testing hypotheses, and building predictive models
- Strong background in advanced mathematics, particularly in probability theory and statistics, data mining, and machine learning
- Proficiency in Python and proven experience using popular ML packages, and previous experience efficiently conducting research and creating ad hoc reports
- You must be able to think critically, to look at the big picture and spot what is missing, taking advantage of it to propose improvements and deliver business insights
- Be enthusiastic about DS and stay up to date with SOTA Machine Learning algorithms and developments
- Strong knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to organize, autonomy, dynamism, pro-activity and teamwork
- Sense of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Effective visual communicator – you can communicate complex problems to business and technology stakeholders using visual collaboration tools
- Background with Cloud Databases
web:22.214.171.124:LinkedInBot/1.0 (compatible; Mozilla/5.0; +http://www.linkedin.com):2023-09-18 12:54:21