Softnautics is looking for Associate/Senior Engineer who is technically strong, possesses hands-on experience in Machine Learning Solutions in domain of Audio, Video, IoT. The role will be part of Embedded department in which there is a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation and collaboration.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will get opportunity to design, develop & optimize Machine Learning models for different applications and optimize and deploy them to embedded platforms. You will closely work with Machine Learning experts at Softnautics to get end-to-end Machine Learning pipeline experience.
- Work as an individual contributor and/or team lead.
- As a team lead, mentor and build the team of next level professionals
- Technical ownership for module (s) and / or project (s) and / or domain (s)
- Project(s) planning & execution including requirement understanding, effort estimation, customer interaction, deliverables
- Handle Architecture Design, software design, reviews
- Documentation and Process adherence
- 2 - 5 years of experience with Machine Learning Solutions in the domain of Audio, Video, Image, IoT
- 1 - 3 years of experience working with Complex (SoC / Microprocessors) Embedded System
- Hands-on experience with Python and OOP concepts
- Strong at programming, debugging and communication
- Sound knowledge of version control and bug tracking systems – GIT, JIRA, Perforce, CVS etc.
- Hands on experience on Machine Learning Algorithms – Conventional and Deep Learning
- Hands on experience working on Machine Learning Platforms / Frameworks like TensorFlow, TensorFlow Lite, Keras, Caffe/2, MxNet, pyTorch etc.
- Sound knowledge of Cloud Computing tools’ cognitive ML services – Google cloud, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud etc.
- Experience building machine learning models – Model building & customization, model training and parameter tuning
- Experiencing with optimizing deep learning models for embedded platforms using TinyML, Tensorflow Lite, etc
- Experience working on Large datasets – Learning, tuning
- Experience with deploying model on edge devices like FPGAs
- Familiar with Deep Learning Compilers – CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs
- Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
- Experience of mentoring 2 or 3 engineers
- Quality process – CMMi, Agile Scrum
- Good knowledge of working with Open source software packages is beneficial and preferred
- Positive attitude
- Ready to switch between domains based on the project needs