Drive growth at one of the fastest-growing companies in America
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $20 million in sales over the next 12 months.
Data is a product that can be used to drive team behaviours and generate revenue growth.
- How do we use our data to drive up account value?
- How do we develop additional revenue channels?
- How do we increase operational efficiency?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
These are the questions that our cross-functional Growth Team members work on every day. They do so not as data analysts, developers, or marketers, but as entrepreneurs, determined to drive the business forward.
You'd be our first dedicated Data Analyst. As a member of the data team, you will help generate actionable insights and influence decisions. You will be analyzing data points spanning various business functions. This is a high-impact role that requires an acute sense of business and forward-thinking.
We're looking for someone who is a quick learner and can quickly make the right decisions. The ideal candidate should love taking on new challenges.Responsibilities
- Work closely with every team at Fresh Prints to uncover ways in which data shapes how effective they are
- Independently provide analytical support for a large group that spans multiple departments.
- Build dashboards and metrics that support different teams in the organization
- Work on data requests and generate reports
- Take a product development approach to data and uncover insights with the goal of driving impactful improvements
- Ensure data accuracy
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a data analyst capacity or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- 2+ years of experience in Thoughtspot, Tableau or other BI tools
- Strong experience in Data Modeling and Dashboard Design
- Fluency in English is a must
- Able to connect the dots between data and business value
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive: You believe it's always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with challenges: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented: You're incredibly ambitious. You're dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change: You're inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
Compensation & Benefits
- Bachelor in computer science or information management is a strong plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- The work location is based in Hyderabad, India
- We will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. You have the option of WFH or being in Hyderabad and working from our office
- Candidates from other countries may be considered
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.
- Monday - Friday, 1:30 PM to 11:30 PM IST