WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Because you truly have a passion for climate data and measuring GHG emissions in an actionable way with a desire to make a difference for the Planet and join Ingka’s journey of understanding how we as a company have an impact by measuring it. This position is all about the heart and the brain!
You need to understand GHG protocols extremely well and know how to make these actionable and be able to work very closely with digital teams and external partners to help innovate and deliver new and solutions.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Analytical skills
- Transform insights into recommendations that makes sense to the business
- Communication/net-working both internally and externally
- Social skills
- Good in documentation
- Innovation skills
- Pragmatic since the future is not known
Of course, the IKEA Culture and Values are as important to you as it is for us. You are a true ambassador and always have them at heart when taking decisions and actions.
As a Climate Data Analyst, you will work with GHG protocols and how to measure scope 1/2/3 emissions and the wider impact of a company on GHG emissions. You will be studying data and draw conclusions to come up with recommendations that would suit the business/project. In this role you will also screen the market and do market studies. We want to look for innovative companies that can support climate measurements. We also want to be an active part in collecting data from external (institutes, etc.) and internal co-operation partners (INGKA countries etc.)
Among many different tasks you will:
- document all relevant data in teams in Microsoft excel, power point, words or similar/equivalent
- work with digital teams on internal system development to identify and extract data
- take lead in assessing Ingka level organization readiness.
- support Business developer in assessing and building up a suitable solution
- communicate and co-operate with the countries since many of the needed project data, best practices, measurements will come directly from the them.
- navigate in an innovation landscape where the future is not known and the future target may be changed based on new insights/findings
You will report to the Sustainability Analyst & Impact Manager/Project Leader and the position is in Malmö, Sweden. It is a temporary assignment for 2 years.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please reach out to Peter Jones at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please get in touch with Pernilla Cederlund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application in English, consisting of a CV and cover letter, through the recruitment system as we are unable to handle applications by e-mail.
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than Xth March 2021.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Climate data and measurement project will develop new ways to measure the full value chain climate impact of Ingka and deliver these in actionable tools that allow units and countries to take action and follow up on the results and be able to plan the most impactful activities. The outcome is to move from historic reporting to business steering and meeting the customer. These measurements will enable us to integrate climate measurement into business decisions and to become climate positive in a profitable way.