We are excited to be partnering with one of Australis largest start-ups who are looking to build out their data practice. You will be joining at an exciting time and will be able to work across a number of greenfield projects and help shape the direction of the business as they continue to scale.
As a Data Scientist, you bring your expertise and knowledge of a variety of technology, best practise and agile methodology, to build market-leading customer personalisation platforms. Your role will be collaborative, interacting with other technical squads and business-facing stakeholders in order to deliver technical solutions.Who You’re Joining:
You’ll be joining the growing Data practise of one of Australia’s largest and well-funded start-ups. In the market, they are in a unique position of already having an established revenue stream, continual investment and huge amounts of data, from varying sources and segments of the industry. You’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to the customer and you’ll be instrumental in the continued growth of this capability. The team is aspiring to be the market leader in personalisation, and you will help realise this vision.What You’ll Do:
Who You Are:
- You will be working end-to-end to deliver Data Science solutions, everything from initial project scoping, testing and optimising.
- You will be documenting all development and enhancing the product library
- You’ll be presenting the team’s findings, and any new recommendations to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business
Our client is conducting interviews immediately, so if you wish to be considered, please apply now or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a detailed description.Follow Us On LinkedIn:
- You have a Masters’ or above in Data Science or a related field
- You’re experienced in Data Science or Machine Learning
- You are technically proficient in visualisation, Python (PySpark) and Machine Learning in GCP
- You can translate analytics to insights and recommendations
- You enjoy coaching other teams on the value and applications of your models
https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee