DFP Recruitment have a position available for a Principal Data Analyst in the Data Migration team with a major State Government client that supports Health Service Providers with various services. The position will ideally start on 27th November, through to 23rd Feb 2024 at this stage, with a short break from 23 December to 8th Jan for the holidays.
This role would be responsible for maintaining the Power BI tabular data models, dataflows & ETL processes, and expanding its functionality.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, OR EXPERIENCE
• We are seeking someone who has extensive and demonstrable expertise in Power Platform development, with a focus on Power BI datasets and dataflows.
• Demonstrated substantial current knowledge and experience in business intelligence and data visualisation techniques.
• Proven super-user experience with Power Platform products with ability to technically execute dashboard development
• Demonstrable experience in the development, implementation & maintenance of Power BI/SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) tabular data models, including extensive experience with Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) functionality, DAX queries and data lineage management within a Power BI Premium Capacity service.
• Ability to accurately document all development activities in line with industry best practice.
The position works full time hours, and there are no leave entitlments, so casual loading is applicable. The work location is in the Perth CBD, you will be required to present a national police clearance upon being offered the position, so being able to present a clear NPC is mandatory. The level of the position is an level 8, so with casual loading will be around the $80 to $95 per hour plus super. Please note, that a high level of experience with Power BI is a must and is not negotiable, you will be asked to outline your Power BI experience before we can present your application to the client.
If the position interests you and you meet the requirements, please APPLY NOW. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 08 9287 9812.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.