Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Data & Analytics team that currently consists of another Data Engineer and a business Data Analyst.
Our Data and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016!
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions and Kinesis
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
- Strong english communication skills and team working
- Programming skills. Python is required, others are nice to have.
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
- Experience in working with data: handling non trivial amounts of data, data architecture, security and privacy
Nice to have
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin, ELK Stack or others
- Web analytics
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!