Our Information Security professionals are passionate about information security and control solutions for computing environments. While managing a world-class team of technology experts, you'll partner with one or more disciplines, lines of business, regions or locations to respond to evolving business requirements and emerging threats. You'll also leverage your expert knowledge of today's ever-changing cybersecurity and risk landscape to influence IT operations across the firm. Responsibilities include offering guidance, best practices, and support across businesses, leading risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders, and managing budgets.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional communication and presence
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT control and project management practices and experience working across large environments
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Expertise in application and infrastructure high-availability and resiliency architectures with demonstrated experience in business
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, and data protection
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans