Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
- Hands-on experience with Master and reference data, systems, processing, integration, and management (understands data quality concerns with MDM)
- The ability to lead business & data analysis, requirements, and design of MDM solutions
- Strong data source analysis and data profiling skills
- The ability to propose DQ optimization rules to the business
- Proficiency in the configuration of IDQ rule sets including; data cleansing, parsing, standardization, validation, DQ exception monitoring/handling, etc.
- 4+ Years of technical experience with a minimum of 3+ of direct experience in MDM development
- Expertise in customer, product, vendor, and product data domains implementation
- Experience in the design of staging, landing, and target tables during ETL processing
- The ability to fine-tune and optimize MDM Hub performance
- The ability and desire to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support team