Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - P
ush boundaries, A
sk for and give feedback, T
ake ownership, and H
elp each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do:
- Strategize and work within SEO and tech team on data collection to enable SEO decisions, such as optimization strategies
- Analyze SEO data regularly to identify business opportunities and mitigate traffic loss
- Conduct in-depth analytical SEO studies combining external research data and internal analytics to facilitate management decisions
- Collaborate with tech and business lines to automate reporting and insight generation on metrics such as revenue, traffic, CVR, and ranking.
- Design comprehensive and user friendly dashboard for business line teams
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
What you’ll need:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in business analysis with a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or Economics
- Experience in programming or analytic tools such as SQL, VBA, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in travel, ecommerce, or tech startups is a plus Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
- Experience in SEO reporting - monthly and/or weekly dashboards, is a plus
- Comfortable in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.