At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is currently seeking a Data Analyst Lead - Customer Data Analytics.
This Analyst will lead and partner with Business Lines leaders to understand and qualify data requirements as well as analyzing data, research projects and present analytical solutions.
- Responsible for working on big data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs analysis, interprets results, and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
- Guide team on cross-functional development with other teams and collaborate with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis.
- Manage project workload and timelines within an agile environment.
- Develop technical documentation and client facing material.
- Interprets data and analyze results using various statistical techniques and tools.
- Presents data visualization and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions.
- Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments.
- Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
The candidate should be at ease querying databases, integrating data from multiple/disparate sources, conducting sophisticated quantitative analyses, and presenting the findings as clear, actionable insights and recommendations that enable revenue growth, channel adoption, and customer acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated professional, with the ability to understand the business goals/needs, have experience with Agile methodologies and or processes, and be committed to delivering data-driven insights that lead to actionable recommendations.
Also, the candidate needs to build strong and effective relationships across Enterprise Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, and the enterprise to determine analytic needs, predict trends, and ensure business questions are being answered in the most appropriate manner, in service of acquiring, deepening, and retaining precious U.S. Bank customer and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, such as applied mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or related field.
- Six to eight years of statistics or analytics experience, demonstrating a progressive increase in responsibility and scope.
-8+ years of professional business experience, Financial services preferred
-Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
-Expert user of advanced analytics tools and techniques to perform analysis and interpret data such as SQL, SAS, Python, Alteryx, etc.
-Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
-Expert user of analytics data visualization tools, such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Impeccable attention to detail, while being comfortable with data ambiguity.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative work environment, as well as independently, to drive results, storytelling and presentation, including PowerPoint and other tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical analyses methodologies.
-Agile Certifications or experience
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $105,400.00 - $124,000.00 - $136,400.00