At TripActions, It's all about the user. All of them. We're passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they're going.
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of a fast growing Data team based from the EMEA Headquarters located in Amsterdam. We work in a dynamic environment, where we embrace moving quickly and work with the latest techstack and learning is part of the job. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders across the whole organisation ranging from our core travel product, next-level expense management and finance and shape business decisions and our future product.. The ideal candidate will be extremely curious, have a strong background in statistics and be obsessed with results. We take great pride in our diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives and we strongly believe this is helping us to grow as a successful and impactful team. To learn more about our team, you can watch this recent talk on the types of problems we work on and this one on how we work together as a group.
- Support and advise the business with ad-hoc analytics as well as applying statistical techniques to create insights and discover new business opportunities
- Enable and support the business regarding the development and use of data analysis and reporting by: building reporting-grade data sources in our BI environment and translating those data sources into meaningful dashboards and reports for easy business use
- Provide business expertise and guidance (consultative partnership) on how to apply leverage data analytics and reporting within business operations
- Create and deliver documentation and training on reporting and BI tools for business users to enable self-service on company data
- PhD or Masters in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information science, or related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in Data Analysis
- Experienced in SQL (experience with dbt is highly desirable)
- Experienced in BI tooling like Tableau, Looker, etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate business information needs into technical requirements and functional code/reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard statistical techniques like significance testing, regression modeling, etc
- Familiar with commonly used data technical tools like:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills and a strong team player.