Senior Data Scientist - Remote - U. S.
As a Senior Data Scientist working at TTEC, you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries to create data-driven segmentations, develop cutting edge algorithms, curate predictive and descriptive customer features, and provide expert insight to increase our understanding of customer behavior and needs. You will help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools.
What you'll be doing:
- Work within our proprietary big data cloud computing platform to create data science products for our customers;
- Support the development of consulting products such as customer experience scores, customer journey management, and marketing optimization solutions;
- Leverage a mixture of data science methods such as SVM, neural nets, decision trees, and regression models to deliver predictive analytics solutions;
- Recommend or introduce new data science methods where they add value to our work;
- Develop requirements and technical specifications documents for use by data engineers;
- Mentor and develop junior colleagues as team grows;
- Recommend project timelines and required resources to managers;
- Drive on-time delivery and identify and escalate risks to managers;
- Deliver your own solutions while collaborating on other projects;
What you'll bring to us:
- Masters in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related applied quantitative field; PhD is a plus;
- 3-7 years' experience developing predictive analytics solutions and using machine learning algorithms;
- Experience delivering solutions using regression modeling or machine learning techniques, experience with both is highly desired;
- Proficient level of understanding in machine learning and deep learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, classification, regression, optimization, recommendation, natural language processing;
- Ability to identify effective, relevant statistical and/or mathematical methods to solve complex business problems;
- Experience working within either AWS or MS Azure big data environments; experience with Databricks is strongly desired;
- Experience developing and implementing predictive analytics solutions in Python; experience with PySpark, R or SAS is highly desired;
- Ability to independently code SQL queries to extract data from databases and manipulate large volumes of data (both tall and wide format);
- Experience using deep learning libraries (PyTorch, Tensor Flow, Keras) is strongly desired;
- Experience in developing DS solutions for digital marketing is strongly desired;
- Ability to translate client requests into approach statements and project plans;
- Ability to communicate results of advanced analytic solutions in clear business terms to clients and senior decision makers;
- Expert at data wrangling both structured and unstructured data;
- Experience with text analytics or speech analytics is desired;
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Expert in the use of the MS Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint, present results to clients and colleagues;
Who we are:
TTEC Digital Consulting is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from both our Engage and Digital segments to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $83,000 - $130,000 USD. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation