PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000 + merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Thinking of becoming a PayUneer and you are curious to know more about us? Read more about the life in PayU here
will be responsible for the timely preparation of related statistical and analytical reports. The Data Analyst will also be responsible for preparing and recommending changes to optimize processes
, as well as for preparing the maintenance of tools for control processes in the area of settlements.
In addition, the person will be responsible for monthly reporting of KPIs.
What will you do:
- Creating reports/analysis using multiple data sources,
- Designing and developing advanced dashboards using various technologies (e.g. Tableau/Power BI),
- Conducting data analysis to identify patterns, trends, anomalies issues on big relational data sets,
- Assuring proper data quality used for the analysis and provided reports,
- Driving automation and improvements of current reporting process using available tools,
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, turn analysis output into actionable information,
- Communicating data analytics results,
- Regularly and constructively providing feedback in a team environment,
- Cooperating with other departments,
- Assisting with other duties as needed in Settlement and Reporting Tea
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience building reports and visualization,
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills,
- Experience with data visualization and related tools (e.g., Tableau, Kibana),
- Analytical skills: problem solving, data analysis
- Proficiency in big and complex data sets analysis,
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Polish,
- Knowledge of payment process in e-commerce will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Truly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures.
- Free subscription to an Internal eLearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others.
- Flexible program and hybrid way of working.
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Wellbeing programs driven by our Local and Global HR teams.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace.
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this).
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale.
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.