You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose
Integrates, conforms, profiles and maps data, and provides quality assurance oversight (data error detection and correction) on business processes where data is collected, stored, transformed, or used. Examines moderately complex data to optimize the efficiency and quality of the data being collected, resolves data quality problems, and collaborates with the business and ETL database developers to improve systems and database designs.
Data Analysis of health of data processing to support acquisition of supplemental data to support HEDIS processing.
- Interprets and analyzes data from multiple sources including claims, provider, member, and encounters data. Identifies and assesses the business impact of trends
- Develops, executes, maintains, and troubleshoots moderately complex scripts and reports developed using SQL, Microsoft Excel, or other analytics tools
- Identifies and performs root-cause analysis of data irregularities and presents findings and proposed solutions to leadership and/or customers
- Manages multiple intermediate, variable tasks and data review processes with limited supervision within targeted timelines and thrives in a demanding, quickly changing environment
- Provides business solution architecture and implementation validation
- Engages in data profiling and source to target mapping.
- Works on moderately complex data integration from disparate sources.
- Applies expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understands how customers interact with analytic products
- Supports multiple functions and levels of the organization and effectively, both verbally and visually, communicates findings and insights to non-technical business partners
- Engages with customers and business partners to gather requirements and validate results
- Presents data-driven insights and recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders, soliciting and incorporating feedback when required
A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field (e.g., statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science).
Requires 2 – 4 years of related experience.
Or equivalent experience acquired through accomplishments of applicable knowledge, duties, scope and skill reflective of the level of this position.Technical Skills
- Experience with SQL (Programming Language)
- Self-Motivated learner
- Intermediate - Ability to work independently
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.