- Analyze business intelligence data from different sources to inform business and product decisions
- Research operational issues and ensures application of Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analysis & Analytics applications to enhances business decision making capabilities.
- Manage internal and external data sets and conduct respective (management) reporting
- Track escalated issues arising from operations and coordinate with other stakeholders to improve operational capabilities
- Assist in implementing policies and procedures regarding collating and analyzing data, develop new data analysis processes and assess analytics on an ongoing basis
- Assist monitor day to day trends to identify patterns in recorded data and support developing a predictive, real-time model-based insights for decision-making
- Communicate information effectively to senior management, conveying technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Implement best practices for BI, data warehousing, and data governance and provide inputs that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Provides input to standards, policies and procedures for form, structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems.
Business Decision Making, Data Cleansing, Databases, Data Warehousing, Data Base Integration, Data Visualization, Data Protection, Data Privacy Regulations, Data Processing, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Data Mining, Mathematics, Statistics, Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, Programming Languages, Technology Trends, Workflow Automation, Consulting, Coaching, Change Management, DPDHL Business Knowledge, Business Processes, Business Strategy, Market Research, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Feedback, Presentation & Storytelling, Facilitation