- Excellent opportunity within a well-known social networking platform
- A culture of trust, respect and inclusion
- Key role in influencing company strategy
Our client is one of the largest social networking platforms that is committed to creating a safe space for people to connect and have conversations. They have a flat, non-hierarchical structure that allows freedom for their employees to innovate and make impactful decisions.
Your responsibilities include :
- Delivering actionable results through a combination of data science solutions, product thinking, statistical knowledge, and a deep understanding of data.
- Collaborating with product managers, engineers, designers, and user research to drive product impact
- Analysing large structures and unstructured datasets to gain insights
- Distilling complex analytical results into presentable, digestible, and actionable feedback for product and engineering teams
- Leading and prioritising projects, as well as owning all strategies
- Creating a culture of rigor and scientific inquiry
- Gaining a deep understanding consumer products
- Providing technical mentorship to other data scientists to uplevel the overall technical bar
- You have an advanced degree in a quantitative domain.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in data science and quantitative analysis, ideally within an engineering or product role
- You have strong programming skills in Python, R, SQL and experience using common analysis tools (Hive, Presto, Scalding)
- You have a creative problem-solving mindset with proactive communication
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Minimum of 4 year(s) experience needed for this position