- Solution provider by developing scripts to automate current manual processes issues faced by business users
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and developing solutions
- This role involves working closely with the business subject matter experts to understand problem, document and formulate the logic and codes used for scripts.
- Back test on accuracy of the logic with clear test scenarios and using historical, including the necessary data extraction and transformation.
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.
- Involved in providing ad hoc analysis, insights, and building and maintaining data driven MIS, reporting and machine learning solutions.
- Strong coding skills using Python and/or SQL is a must
- Excellent skills using Visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Experience working in unix and linux environrment would be preferred
- basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, MS Access and VBA preferred
- A university degree or higher in Computing, data mining, or related quantitative discipline.
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent communications skill, able to engage stakeholders across levels. Proven ability in developing reusable codes, business analysis and problem solving
- Experience in bank operations in Treasury preferred but not compulsory.
Location: Jurong East
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org