We're looking for a Data-Analyst Intern with an appetite for learning and building data tools that solve real business problems.
What you will mainly do:
- Build data visualisations from scratch to answer client needs: specific metric aggregations, business KPIs, custom charts and e-mail reports.
- Ensure and enrich the daily collection of data
What you will also do (based on your interests):
- Improve our technical stack (ETL, Orchestration, Dataviz)
- Extract data from new sources
- Build machine learning models: anomaly detection, forecasting, etc
Why join the team?
- Remote-first organization with a culture around impact rather than time spent
- Mentorship from ex-Silicon Valley Professionals
- High-growth tech startup entering scale mode: lot of opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent