We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Data Scientist to join our dynamic Customer Lifecycle Department team in providing value to our customers through a better understanding of their unique lifestyles and preferences. You will be instrumental in implementing high-impact AI solutions that will deliver business benefits and influence organizational improvements in keeping our customers happy.
- Drive end-to-end closed-loop consumer marketing initiatives on Retention, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, Effective Engagement & Sentiments Detection using machine learning techniques.
- Plan and execute best-practice implementation strategies on developing, deploying and enhancing machine learning models
- Champion the application of data science with quantifiable benefits by identifying and solving business problems across the marketing business group
- Drive R&D to innovate and keep the organization’s AI capabilities updated and best-in-class
- Perform exploratory data analyses and data enrichment to discover insights on consumer behaviour that can lead to new marketing initiatives and business improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in deriving business insights from complex datasets
- Proven track record of deploying machine learning models into production environments (experience in Deep Learning models is highly advantageous)
- Expert in data wrangling and feature engineering with large datasets
- High fluency in SQL and/or scripting languages such as Python/R
- Experience using analytical tools such as SAS/SPSS or data visualization tools like Tableau/Qlikview is an added advantage
- Able to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders from both business and technical background
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
minimumYearsExperience : 6
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]