Does enabling data connectivity between disparate data sources, development and implementation of Cloud or on-premise solutions, to lay the foundation for data driven decision making, sound interesting – then it is precisely you and your competencies we seek at NNE.
We are looking for a curious and engaged colleague, who can bring their competencies into play and contribute to bringing best-in-class solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
You will become part of our Manufacturing Intelligence department and help strengthen the team in Copenhagen within Manufacturing Intelligence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working in Manufacturing Intelligence, which is a full-service provider of Intelligence solutions within manufacturing for the pharma and biotech industries. We work with consultancy, design, implementation, test/validation, and data analytics.
Your primary tasks in Manufacturing Intelligence will be to design, develop and implement cloud/on-premise solutions in manufacturing environments; analyze and visualize manufacturing data using statistical and ML/AI tools; ensure commissioning, testing and qualification of these systems; you will ensure planning, estimation, and coordination of tasks; and lastly, you will become an active part of the project teams and participate on equal terms as your colleagues.
Every day you will work in an ever-changing, project-driven environment side by side with some of the most skilled and passionate experts in the world… Your colleagues. You will become a part of an active and challenging environment in Manufacturing Intelligence with more than 22 dedicated consultants.
Who you are
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English
- You are proficient in or can show willingness to learn Danish
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured work approach
- You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work
- You work effectively, keep your promises with a can-do attitude
- You like to try new things and adapt well to change
- You are comfortable with Customer Relations, we are consultants at heart
The miles you have walked
- We imagine that you have a degree within Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar.
- Interest and/or experience with:
- The pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Data aggregation, contextualization, visualization and advanced data analytics
- Working in the Cloud (AWS, Azure, …)
- IT Infrastructure and data in general
- Data analysis from the manufacturing industry
- Consultancy and projects
In addition to the above, it is an advantage – but not a requirement – if you have experience within the following areas:
- Building statistical, mathematical and predictive models with appropriate tools and implementation of machine learning algorithms to find the right answers to complex business questions
- Manufacturing timeseries data, Big Data platform technologies and data modelling
- Data wrangling / contextualization of manufacturing data
- IIoT devices and sensors
- Data visualization
- Manufacturing systems (SCADA, MES, PLC, etc.)
- Database technologies (NoSQL, SQL and timeseries Historians)
- The Pharmaceutical industry regulations (GMP, GAMP, …)
What do your colleagues say?
Your future colleagues express the following about NNE and the overall purpose they contribute to:
“Working at NNE gives me the chance to work with anything from Cloud Technologies to data acquisition from PLCs. Every project and every customer are different so there is never a dull moment. If you ever encounter a problem you cannot solve, you can always find a colleague that will drop everything and help you succeed.”
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Manager Per Lund Bovbjerg, 30 75 62 11.
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system.
Deadline of application is 1 March 2021
We will invite to interviews on a running basis.