With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world%26rsquo;s biggest brands%26mdash;and we have fun doing it. Now, we%26rsquo;re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, SQL %26amp; Python
This Role includes in Marketing and campaign analytics with Data Science using SQL %26amp; Python. Responsibilities
- To support in the marketing campaign execution journey for a leading firm to migrate and execute campaigns from leading marketing automation platform to custom build Notebook in Python
- Good in technical and marketing domain acumen to understand marketing strategies and convert it into Python codes
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MS SQL Server 2008 and above, Teradata), with experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Uncover exploratory insights from data using a variety of tools (SQL, Python, R, BI tools)
- Build complex multi-channel marketing campaigns based on business requirement
- Construct, test and maintain data architectures and pipelines to meet business requirements.
- Develop processes for data preparations, modelling and mining %26amp; discover opportunities for data acquisitions.
- Marry systems together to build reliable datasets for analysis.
- Use statistical modelling and learning to develop models as per business requirements.
- Set up and maintain a data warehouse / data lake solution
- Experience in building data pipelines using different data sources
- Should have good amount of data analysis experience, should know about various exploratory techniques
- Very good communication skills; must be able to gather requirements from potential users and discuss the requirements effectively with a technical team of developers
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in B.tech/MBA/MCA
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Have professional experience of more than 3 years as a Data Engineer / Data Analyst.
- Proficient in SQL (Preferred: Teradata, SQL Server)
- Experience in Python and Knowledge of python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scipy etc. and OOPS Concepts.
- Have a good understanding of collaborative software development in an enterprise environment
- A flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach through periods of change and disruption
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to the non-technical audience.
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day basis to discuss project progress
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.