We have a new opening for a Data Analyst/Business Analyst permanent opportunity remote based position. The Business Analyst’s role is to elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs and processes. This includes gathering and compiling user requirements from each department to create a vision to improving the outcome for our customers. We are ideally looking for someone with good Data Analytics experience.
- Analyse and document business processes and rules together with associated information flows
- Capture and develop Business Requirements for all users
- Identify & specify Business Acceptance criteria for each department
- Produce design specifications to enable improvements and better standardisation across all department’s adherence to the IT Solutions Group standards of quality and performance Maintenance of a company-wide Documentation Library
- Maintain personal schedule of delivery commitments including weekly updates to the Reporting Managers
- Any other duties the Reporting Managers deems necessary to achieve planned targets
- Relevant Third Level qualification in either Data Analytics, or Data Science.
- Recognised Certification applicable to business analysis would be desirable.
- Previous Business Analysis experience (desirable)
- Must be able to present on visual paradigm and Keynote
- Experience of working with various departments and business users in a project context
- Knowledge of the transport and logistics industry (desirable)
- Highly self-motivated and directed •
- Keen attention to detail Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- High level of competency with desktop productivity tools such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and process mapping tools.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Gillian at email@example.com or call Gillian 090 6450665