We are searching for an experienced Financial Business Analyst
for our client in Allen, TX.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Develop advanced excel models to assist in reporting and analysis
- Track financial performance for operational programs and initiatives
- Utilize complex financial models that incorporate all relevant metrics and drivers of the business
- Implement business tools and processes and coordinate training efforts as assigned
- Identify and develop reports to assist management with status of workflow within the department and interrelated departments
- Collect, analyze and report on key drivers and metrics
- Recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives related to business unit objectives
- Assist in strategic planning process throughout organization, including monitoring and executing strategic initiatives, as requested.
- Prepare competitive analysis, market research, and client analysis
- Develop, write, publish and maintain documentation in support of manual or automated systems and processes, including screen layouts, reports, interfaces, analytics, etc.
- Proficiency in Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint), and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized and diplomatic manner; ask appropriate questions in order to obtain information; listen to others to respond effectively to ideas and questions.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to set goals and objectives, and timelines to efficiently meet tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional image.
- Proficiency with project planning software tools, preferably Microsoft Project, a plus.
If you have a high level of proficiency in developing financial models, strong analytical and problem solving capability - this may be a role for you! Please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity.