The Commercial Operations Data Analyst will provide support for the Commercial Operations team in managing sales data and processing sales reporting. This position is very dynamic and requires both focus and attention to detail in a fast paced environment. This position may demand an individual who will maintain confidentiality regarding operational, strategic business, and personnel information. The successful candidate will have proven competency with the execution of the duties and responsibilities outlined below.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Validate reporting data, responsible to identify gaps or duplication of data and update systems to correct
- Develop and create standardized reports for Sales and Business Leadership on a scheduled basis
- Perform analysis of KPIs, identify and analyse key trends, and regularly highlight performance issues and areas of improvement to increase revenue potential to the leadership team
- Prepare standard sales forecasts report ultilizing sales pipeline data and validation through sales leadership
- Ensures strong data quality standard across sales tools.
- Liaise with others across LGC to research and/or validate data.
- Reviews proposals and other materials to make sure in alignment with business practices.
- Monitors approval workflow for pricing, discounting, and shipment terms. Prepares/creates slide decks for meetings.
- Minimum associate degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in financial and sales reporting
- 2+ years of experience in Excel preparing reports
Other skills and abilities:
- Results-oriented, ensuring timelines are met
- Experience in financial and business reporting, ability to create reports from raw data
- Must demonstrate good professional judgement and reliability
- Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Self-starter with the energy and drive to take on tough challenges and see them through to conclusion
- Ability to work autonomously and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in a fast moving dynamic organization