Ventia’s acquisition of Broadspectrum, completed in June 2020, brings together two highly complementary businesses, each with a proud heritage of providing essential infrastructure services in Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region, and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Ventia are currently looking to engage a Graduate Data Engineer which will see you working at a Defence Base in East Fremantle within a well-established Asset team.
As a Graduate Data Engineer your duties will include
- Asset Data Base Program Development and continuous Improvement
- Provide Estate Data Configuration Control SME support within the Region
- Drive adherence of Estate Data Configuration Control delivery.
- Support Estate Data Configuration Control Program Delivery Analytics Development and take ownership of Program Monitoring and reporting
- Drive a culture of delivering customer and stakeholder value.
- Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration and Challenge.
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive, and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures as amended from time to time.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Degree in Data Science or a related discipline
- Demonstrated organisational skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills Database, Excel, Word.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to apply.