Eyetech Solutions is assisting one of the European leaders in their industry in finding their new Machine Learning Engineer. Are you interested in Data & Analytics and would like to join a 100% data-driven team? Then this is your chance!
Our Belgium-based client with a data-driven culture client is looking for an ambitious and energetic colleague to join its corporate department where data is a huge corporate asset. From design to production of data models in cloud environment.
Machine Learning Engineer | your responsibilities:
- You'll have an end-to-end role from design to production.
- You will be in charge of designing and developing Machine Learning Products.
- You will be responsible for controlling the performances of the models' outputs.
- You will collaborate with the other data team members in order to data processing solutions.
Machine Learning Engineer | your profile:
- You have a Ph.D. or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or similar fields.
- You have at least 2 strong years of experience in a similar role.
- You speak French or Dutch
Machine Learning Engineer | your benefits:
Within the company, good salary compensation and a challenging working environment are waiting for you.
- You will have a market competitive salary of up to 65k depending on your experience that can be completed by a performance bonus
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will receive medical & group insurance and meal vouchers, a company car, smartphone + subscription, net expenses up to 150€, internet at home & an annual bonus up to 6500€.
- The opportunity to build a career and evolve professionally and personally within a company where data is a huge asset.