Kelly Functional Service Provider (FSP) is happy to exclusively present a long-term contract opportunity for a role as a Full Stack Data Engineer
for our Global Pharmaceutical Company client, a name brand Fortune 50 company. For immediate consideration, email your resume directly to email@example.com!
Our client is creating a future where disease is a thing of the past, by bringing together the most creative minds and cutting-edge technology to help treat, cure, stop, and prevent some of the most complex diseases of our time.
- This role is Fully Remote, and ongoing, long term in duration!
- This position has full benefits as part of KellyFSP.
Are you this talented candidate?
- The Full Stack Data Engineer will have full stack software development and work between Medical Decision makers and Data Scientists; we need an engineer for the Data models.
- A data engineer who can understand the problem with/alongside the business partner, understands their (data) requirements, perform target mapping, architecture mapping, get the data out, go to a middle layer.
- Have the ability to spin up a server, work in oracle database, perform extractions…all so data scientists can get to the data easily and they can visualize it from there.
- The Full Stack Data Engineer will support a specialized analytics team in procuring, transforming, cleaning, and exposing multiple data pipelines within a large heterogeneous enterprise architecture.
- The Engineer will work with Data Scientists, Enterprise IT Professionals, and Subject Matter Experts to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot back end information systems and solutions to be consumed by a diverse array of front-end technologies.
- This position will require participation in a rotating on-call schedule, including weekend and holiday hours.
Experience Required – 2+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in:
- Integration, cleaning, and exposing of data from structured and unstructured sources and legacy systems
- Configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of AWS-deployed compute, database, and storage
- Linux configuration and administration, including shell scripting
- Nginx server configuration and management
- Oracle Database administration and configuration
- Exposing clean, semantic REST web services from diverse data sources, in any language or framework
- The core requirements for this role are Oracle DB, Linux and AWS.
Required Core Platforms and Technologies:
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, CLI
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Technologies: Database, ORDS, APEX, MySQL, Cloud Infrastructure
- Apache Kudu via Impala
- Bitbucket (Git)
Knowledge and Skill Domains:
- Source Data Introspection
- Source-to-Target Mapping
- Configuration and administration of virtualized platforms and operating systems
- Configuration and administration of virtualized server instances
- Extract-Transform-Load and Extract-Load-Transform workflows
- Data Cleaning and Post-Processing
- RESTful web services
- Version Control Systems and Source Code Repositories
- Creation of CI/CD workflows
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Pharmacovigilance experience preferred but not required
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the U.S. We are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.