As a member of the Network Big Data team, reporting to the Network Big Data CoE Manager, the Big Data DevOps will play a leading role in the development of new products, capabilities, and standardized practices using Big Data technologies. Working closely with our business partners, this person will be part of a team that advocates the use of Big Data technologies to solve business problems, and be a thought-partner in the Big Data space.
- Participate in all aspects of Big Data solution delivery life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, production deployment, and support
- Develop standardized practices for delivering new products and capabilities using Big Data technologies, including data acquisition, transformation, and analysis
- Ensure Big Data practices integrate into overall data architectures and data management principles (e.g. data governance, data security, metadata, data quality)
- Create formal written deliverables and other documentation, and ensure designs, code, and documentation are aligned with enterprise direction, principles, and standards
- Train and mentor teams in the use of the fundamental components in the Hadoop stack
- Assist in the development of comprehensive and strategic business cases used at management and executive levels for funding and scoping decisions on Big Data solutions
- Troubleshoot production issues within the Hadoop environment
- Performance tuning of a Hadoop processes and applications
- Proven experience as a Hadoop Developer/Analyst in Business Intelligence
- Strong communication, technology awareness and capability to interact work with senior technology leaders is a must
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process
- Delivery of high-quality work, on time and with little supervision
- Critical Thinking/Analytic abilities
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of Building Java apps
- Minimum of 2 years of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, StreamSets, HBase, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of coding Scala / Spark, Spark Streaming, Java, Python, HiveQL
- Minimum 4 years understanding of traditional ETL tools & Data Warehousing architecture.
- Strong personal leadership and collaborative skills, combined with comprehensive, practical experience and knowledge in end-to-end delivery of Big Data solutions.
- Experience in Exadata and other RDBMS is a plus.
- Must be proficient in SQL/HiveQL
- Hands on expertise in Linux/Unix and scripting skills are required.
- Strong in-memory database and Apache Hadoop distribution knowledge (e.g. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, Oozie, Spark)
- Past experience using Maven, Git, Jenkins, Se, Ansible or other continuous integration tools is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL, NoSQL, relational database design and methods
- Deep understanding of techniques used in creating and serving schemas at the time of consumption
- Identify requirements to apply design patterns like self-documenting data vs. schema-on-read.
- Played a leading role in the delivery of multiple end-to-end projects using Hadoop as the data platform.
- Successful track record in solution development and growing technology partnerships
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Experience working with multiple clients and projects at a time.
- Knowledge of predictive analytics techniques (e.g. predictive modeling, statistical programming, machine learning, data mining, data visualization).
- Familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, XP, scrum).
- Demonstrated capability with business development in big data infrastructure
- Bilingual (French/English) who has the capacity to adapt his communication to most of the situations and audience. Proficient in planning his communications, facilitating a meeting or workshop;
- Able to proactively plan his/her work over multiple timeframes – week-months-year and juggle multiple priorities and deliver as per commitments;
- Able to plan and execute complex tasks without supervision, identify potential roadblocks and mobilise resources to remove them and achieve goals;
- Able to identify and analyze complex problem, identify root cause, provide detailed description and plan, design and deliver workaround/solution;
- Capable to evaluate without supervision the effort & time required to complete a deliverable and/or task thru collaboration, teamwork, honesty, commitment and respect;
- Comfortable interviewing non-technical people to gather/discuss requirements;
- Gets easily acquainted to new technologies e.g. programming language within 2-3 days;
- Wireless/Telecom Operations and Engineering business Knowledge including basic understanding of Radio access, Core network and Value added Services technologies and configurations
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Ian Martin: a full-service recruiting firm with 60+ years’ experience hiring engineering and IT professionals like you.Ian Martin has a proven track record of contractor success and candidate satisfaction. 98.9% of our contractors are satisfied with their experience and 99.2% of them complete their assignments. When you apply, you’ll have support throughout the entire hiring process—our recruiters will assess your qualifications and put you in touch with jobs and employers that are right for you.