We are looking for brilliant and talented Junior Data Scientist to accelerate the YNAP data and analytical capabilities for Marketing, in particular the development and optimization of group-wide automated report on Tableau across stores.
- Apply analytics techniques in a big data paradigm boosting insights collection to increase operational efficiency and to improve the decision-making process;
- Support the design, deploy and maintenance of the YNAP Dashboarding,
- Refresh and monitoring all the YNAP KPIs and Metrics cross stores;
- Data preparation, data check and data evaluation;
- Support the deployment of the machine learning models applied to cross-functional use cases to Yoox.com customer domain.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree ranging from statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science and economics;
Knowledge of analytics tools, machine learning programming languages (R , Python) and data science libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, dplyr, etc.);
- Knowledge of statistical modeling expertise to analyze multiple possible ranges of volumes of data in a commercial/consumer context;
- As a plus, Experience with MLaaS cloud-based platform (AWS Redshift is a plus);
- Experience with different database structures and in Big Data Analytics (e.g. SQL/NoSQL; Hadoop, Spark);
- Familiar with leading visualization tools (Tableau is a plus);
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw business and technical insights;
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to work cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions;
- Business proficiency in English is a must.
Contract type: Fixed term 12 mesi
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel, livello Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time