We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As part of the team, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the world forward with every decision you make.
Our bustling office in the business district of Singapore proudly embodies the best of Iris within the APAC region. Home to an eclectic team of 60 with deep specialisms, we are proud to be the creative agency of record for FairPrice, Samsung, Philips and other leading brands in the region.
What are we looking for?
We’ve been tasked to use data and analytics to create a step-change in the commercial
performance of CRM programs for a top consumer electronics brand’s in SEA. The project involves the analysis of billions of rows of consumer, product, and behavioural data to enable enhanced customer targeting and creative campaign development.
We’re looking for a strong DATA ANALYST to turn this wealth of data into insights that can be used to increase the business impact of CRM, both through retention of existing customers and acquisition from competitors.
Your Responsibilities As a Data Analyst Will Be To
- Work as part of a 13-person core team operating our client’s regional data-driven marketing program (1 x program lead, 2 x senior managers, 2 x analysts, 8 x execution specialists)
- Maintain client’s SQL-based data platform together with the client’s counterpart to ensure routine data updates are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) process for monthly reporting, optimise / automate current ETL process to shorten human errors
- Perform monthly data extractions for the purposes of regular reporting to senior clients with a high level of accuracy
- Measure the effectiveness and business impact of marketing activities, and support in the provision of recommendations as to how activities should be optimised
- Support the Performance Marketing Team to produce analysis which informs business / marketing strategy and campaigns
- Support the delivery of all insights associated with the project through data analytics
- Likely be 80% - 100% focussed on a single client for the first 6 months of your role
Who are you?
- Strong hands-on experience in advanced analytics using SQL and Python
- Highly technical skills in advanced Excel, with strong VBA
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Experience in designing, developing, and applying advanced analytics solutions to commercial and marketing challenges
- Experience in working on the design and development of analytical projects
- The ability to describe analytics and its outputs in a manner which is clearly understood by those without a working knowledge of data
Who are we?
The Iris Character
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress:
Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What’s in it for you?
- Core hours (10am-4pm)
- Health care insurance
- Doctor Anywhere
- Dental care
- Mental health assistance
- 20 days per annum
- Agency closure from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day
- Plus your birthday day off
- Plus an extra day each year after 3 years of service, capped at 3 additional days
- Smoke break privilege
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits but enhances our creativity, our company and society at large. We are For the Forward.
‘For The Free’ Has Three Main Pillars Of Activity
‘For the Free’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives.
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If this interests, you then we want you!
Send us your CV and we’ll get in touch.