Seeking an experienced Data Engineer for our Federal Government client
Reference Number: 359291
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizens with ability to obtain baseline clearance
Duration: 12 months + possible 2 x 12-month extensions
Our client requires the services of a Data Engineer to be involved in creating data pipelines and processing techniques that work in both super computer and in cloud computing environments.
The applicant will work with internal and external stakeholders, including collaborations on exciting projects.
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Linux system administration and relevant scripting languages.
- Experience with Python and/or similar programming languages.
- Experience in delivering and maintaining operational software
- Experience with source control management and related processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working knowledge of AWS and infrastructure as code
- Experience with geospatial information systems and OGC web services
- Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems
- Experience working with Postgresql and PostGIS
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Flask Python framework or equivalent
- Experience using distributed computing tools like Dask
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Olivia Sternbeck on 02 6113 7542 or via email on olivia.sternbeck@igniteco .com