At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world and transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, and insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning and analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly and scale without limit. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health and safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers, building PoC on client specific data. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements, enforce programming best practices and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as a Python Developer (at least 5 years in the industry)
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Understanding of databases (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Science, familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks (preferably TensorFlow and Keras) is a plus
- Attention to detail
Flexibility in development
- Leadership skills
- BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product in the global market
- Competitive salary
- Stock options plan
- Indefinite employment contract employment form
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Private medical care
o Sport expenses compensation
o Psychologist services compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities